About the Series
Extreme Stories of Life 2 is the continuing story of the life of Moses. You will discover how he navigated the difficult challenges of leading a nation of people beyond the Red Sea as they traveled toward the land God had promised them. The life lessons the Lord taught Moses many years ago still hold relevance as we face tests and trials today.
The Extreme Stories of Life 2 study will answer questions such as “How can God quench my thirsty soul?”, “How can I win the battles of life?” and “How can I lead others when I’m overwhelmed?” These questions and more will be answered as we explore Moses’ life in part two of the Exodus Study Series. Living an extreme life is possible when we understand and embrace God’s greater purpose for our lives!
At Grace, we want you to feel welcomed into a friendly, casual environment by people who are excited to see you.
Come as you are and find out more for yourself.
YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Service to last just a little over an hour
- Engaging message from Senior Pastor Troy Dobbs
- High-energy worship music
- Children’s programming in a safe and fun environment
Don't Do Life Alone
The best way to get the most out of the EXTREME series is through being a part of a small group.
- You will understand the Bible better through group discussion, applying what you learn to your own personal situations.
- You will develop close relationships with others who will walk beside you in life’s journey.
- You will be encouraged knowing that others in the group will be praying for you.
- You will get support for the challenging times of life, from people who really care about you.
- You will belong to a community of people who strive to live out Acts 2:42-47.
Not a part of a small group?
Choose a campus below to get involved!